Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Let's Learn Japanese - Basic II


or

List of episodes:
 1.  Japanese Basic II - 27 - I think I can be there by 4pm
 2.  Japanese Basic II - 28 - Maybe You Should Go And Meet Her Soon
 3.  Japanese Basic II - 29 - He said he's going to Nagasaki today
 4.  Japanese Basic II - 30 - I got them from a friend
 5.  Japanese Basic II - 31 - We're thinking of singing Bethoven's ninth
 6.  Japanese Basic II - 32 - Try reading the Japanese
 7.  Japanese Basic II - 33 - It's nice and clean now
 8.  Japanese Basic II - 34 - Will you turn up the volume on the TV a little.bit
 9.  Japanese Basic II - 35 - Turn the stove off when you leave the room
10. Japanese Basic II - 36 - I'm so bored I don't know what to do
11. Japanese Basic II - 37 - Shall I change the towel
12. Japanese Basic II - 38 - Mr Terada has been taking care of me
13. Japanese Basic II - 39 - If this design is chosen I'll go back to my country
14. Japanese Basic II - 40 - You mustn't tell Yan
15. Japanese Basic II - 41 - He doesn't seem to be there
16. Japanese Basic II - 42 - Even if we invite him I don't think he'll come
17. Japanese Basic II - 43 - I was in a hurry so I couldn't buy it
18. Japanese Basic II - 44 - I'm planning to see the sea visit old houses and so on
19. Japanese Basic II - 45 - It's hard, working like that in this snow
20. Japanese Basic II - 46 - What's this fish called
21. Japanese Basic II - 47 - The sakura hasnt bloomed yet has it
22. Japanese Basic II - 48 - Theres Only One Bottle Left
23. Japanese Basic II - 49 - We'll Miss You When You'Re Gone
24. Japanese Basic II - 50 - I've Never Traveled Abroad Before
25. Japanese Basic II - 51 - Give it to him when he's come down
26. Japanese Basic II - 52 - If you're ever in Japan again please stop by

Read more:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let%27s_Learn_Japanese

No comments :

Post a Comment