Sunday, July 22, 2012

EAJ Web Page Plan Launched!!!

Hello everyone! I've thought about this a lot of times, and now decided!
After taking a look at my blog, it might look good, but still a web page is more organized and more cool.
So, I decided to create a web page! But to create a web page, money is needed. Money to create the page, money for hosting and for the domain. For creating the site, there is no needed money, since I will create the page by myself... Or in other words everything will be created by me. So it will be needed money for hosting and domain, which might cost around $70-$80/year at minimum... So, soon I will add a donation button. If there is anyone who can spare, at least one buck, then please do so.

To finish this, I want some suggestion:

1. Site domain and name (is it good like: everything-about-japan.com or maybe it will be better something else)
2. Navigation bar buttons (the buttons like Home, About Us,... etc)
3. Other

Note:
The site I'm talking may need about three months to finish, so be patient...
To suggest please sent an e-mail @ everything.about.japan@gmail.com or comment at the chat box in this blog, or you can message via Facebook or Twitter

No comments :

Post a Comment